One of the best ways to enjoy a delicious and healthy meal is to make soup. Not only healthy soup recipes are easy to make, but they are also a great way to get in some extra vegetables and nutrients. There are many different recipes for low calorie soups that are both delicious and nutritious. Whether you are looking for a hearty winter soup or a light summer soup, there is an option for you.
Soups are a great way to get in all your veggies for the day, and they can be very filling and satisfying.
But if you’re trying to watch your weight or eat a bit healthier, you might be wondering if soup is really the best option.
While some soups can be high in calories and fat, there are also many recipes for low calorie soups that are just as delicious and satisfying.
These soups are usually made with lighter ingredients like chicken or vegetable broth, and they often have fewer ingredients overall.
Here we will share some of our favorite recipes for low calorie soups that are sure to please your taste buds and help you reach your weight loss goals.
- Tomato Soup: This classic soup is only 100 calories per serving and is packed with vitamins and antioxidants.
- Chicken Noodle Soup: This comforting soup is only 200 calories per serving and is a great source of protein.
For more soup recipes continue reading….
So, the next time you’re looking for a healthy and delicious meal, be sure to check out these low-calorie soup recipes.
19. Healthy Chicken Pot Pie Soup
18. Keto Jambalaya Soup Recipe
17. Buffalo Chicken Soup
16. Skinny Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup
15. Zucchini Soup
14. Chicken Noodle Soup
13. Pizza Soup
12. Spicy Cauliflower Soup
11. Keto Sausage and Peppers Soup
10. Cabbage Roll Soup
09. Lentil Spinach Soup
08. Cauliflower Cheese Soup
07. Chicken Cauliflower Rice Soup
06. Skinny Zuppa Toscana
05. Vegetables and Lentils Soup
04. Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
03. Weight Loss Vegetable Soup
02. Tomato Feta Soup
01. Chicken Zoodle Pho