If you’re looking for some fun and festive Christmas crafts for kids, then you’ve come to the right place. Here we’ve rounded up the best Christmas art and crafts for kids. From DIY Christmas ornaments to gingerbread house crafts, these easy Christmas crafts that toddlers and preschoolers can make to more challenging crafts that older kids will enjoy, there’s something for everyone.
One of our favorite Christmas crafts for kids is making edible gingerbread houses.
This is a classic activity that always brings plenty of smiles. All you need are some gingerbread cookies, some icing, and some candy decorations.
The kids will have a blast constructing their own houses and then getting to eat them afterwards!
Another great craft idea is to make DIY Christmas decorations. This is a great way to get the kids involved in decorating the house for the holidays.
There are plenty of simple and easy decoration ideas that even the youngest crafters can handle.
We love making paper garlands and Advent calendars out of Construction paper. These are both fun projects.
For more Christmas Crafts just scroll and explore all ideas.
27. Button Star Ornament
26. DIY Gumball Machine Ornament
25. Easy Sock Snowmen
24. Bottle Cap Snowman Ornaments
23. Grinch Christmas Ornament Craft
22. DIY Santa Binoculars
21. Puffy Paint Snow Globe Craft
20. Popsicle Stick Gingerbread House
19. Gingerbread House Ornaments
18. Paper Plate Gingerbread Man
17. Clay Pot Christmas Tree Ornaments
16. Christmas Tree Pasta and Macaroni Craft
15. Paper Snowflakes
14. Paper Plate Snow Globe Craft
13. Christmas Ornament
12. Paper Plate Christmas Tree Twirler
11. Reindeer Headband Craft
10. Christmas Joke Teller
09. Marble Christmas Ornaments
08. Gingerbread Man Paper Bag Puppet Craft
07. Paper Chain Kids Advent Calendar
06. Fireplace Craft Ornament
05. Salt Dough Fingerprint Christmas Tree Ornaments
04. Christmas Tree Craft
03. Paper Plate Santa
02. Buddy The Elf Craft
01. Painted Santa Stones