Copycat recipes can be great at times. When you’re craving a certain dish and you want to make it yourself, but the restaurant is out of town, or you just don’t have the time or money to pay for the ingredients to make it, or you just plain don’t like the way the restaurant makes it, a copycat recipe can save the day.
Copycat recipes are inspired by another recipe that replicates the flavor of a well-known dish or product but has a few changes. It is a type of duplication with the intention of replicating an original recipe.
They are a great way to try out new recipes without all the work of coming up with one from scratch. Here are some ideas for copycat recipes you can make this week.
Copycat Recipes You Should Definitely Try
21. McDonald’s French Fries
20. Hash Brown Casserole
19. Homemade Chalupa
18. Starbucks Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf
17. Stuffed Chicken Marsala
16. Olive Garden Capellini Pomodoro
15. White Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms
14. DoubleTree Cookies
13. Copycat McDonald’s Shamrock Shake
12. Copycat Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
11. Panera’s Mac and Cheese
10. P.F. Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
09. KFC Coleslaw Recipe
08. Copycat Longhorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken
07. Raising Cane’s Copycat Chicken Tenders Recipe with Dipping Sauce