Looking to add some spooky fun to your home, front porch, or outdoor party area on a budget? Check out these easy and affordable DIY Dollar Store Halloween Decorations! From spider webs to skeletons, we’ve got you covered with these easy home decor ideas that will have everyone in the spirit of Halloween.
Here are some great DIY dollar store Halloween decoration ideas:
- Create a spooky wreath using a dollar store wreath form, some black ribbon, and some plastic spiders.
- Turn inexpensive plastic pumpkins into Jack-o-Lanterns with some fake leaves, a black Sharpie, and a battery-operated tea light.
- Make a festive garland using dollar store Halloween-themed paper cut-outs and string.
- Fill a clear vase with candy corn and small plastic ghosts or spiders for a spooky and sweet decoration.
- Dress up inexpensive pillar candles with black lace and spider webbing for a gothic look.
With a little bit of imagination, you can easily transform dollar store items into Halloween decorations that will impress your guests!
So next time you’re looking for some cheap and easy Halloween decorations, be sure to check out your local dollar store. You’ll be amazed at what you can find!
DIY Halloween Wreaths
DIY Dollar Store Halloween Decorations
21. Halloween Wreath
20. DIY Halloween wreath
19. Colorful Modern Halloween Wreath
18. Hanging Jack-O’-Lantern
17. Halloween Candle Holders
16. Hanging Cages
Outdoor Halloween Decor
DIY Halloween Decorations
15. Hanging Cage Halloween Prop
14. Skeleton Hands Halloween Wreath
13. Porch Ghosts
12. Halloween Skull Decor
11. Pumpkin Topiary
10. Halloween Floating Frames
09. DIY Floating Witch Hat Luminaries
08. DIY Felt Gnome Witches
07. Bohemian Pumpkins
06. Spooky Crystal Ball
05. Plastic Pumpkin Bucket Planters
04. Boneyard Lantern
03. DIY Halloween Bat wreath
02. Halloween Skull Wreath
01. Spooky Floating Cheesecloth Ghost
PIN THESE TO YOUR HALLOWEEN BOARD