If you’re looking for some cheap and easy DIY Thanksgiving decorations, then look no further than dollar store Thanksgiving decorations. From pumpkins and leaves to gourds and corn, the dollar store has everything you need to create beautiful Thanksgiving centerpieces to DIY Thanksgiving wreaths, there are plenty of DIY Thanksgiving decor ideas that you can use in Fall for your home decorations.
Here are a few easy and inexpensive ways to spruce up your home for the holiday:-
- Make a Thanksgiving wreath using leaves, berries, and pumpkins.
- Decorate your front door with a Thanksgiving-themed wreath or garland.
- Make Thanksgiving themed centerpieces using pumpkins, gourds, and fall leaves.
- Place Thanksgiving themed candles around your home.
- Hang Thanksgiving themed artwork or decorations in your home.
- Make a Thanksgiving themed welcome sign for your front door.
- Put out a Thanksgiving themed doormat or rug.
- Decorate your fireplace with Thanksgiving themed decorations.
Not sure where to start? Check out our list of the best dollar store Thanksgiving decorations.
19. Beautiful Mason Jar Leaf Lanterns
18. Gratitude Tree with Acorn Favors
17. Thanksgiving Wreath
16. DIY Pumpkin Concrete
15. Thanksgiving Turkey Wreath
14. Green and Copper Thanksgiving Tablescape
13. Tin Punched Votive Candles
12. DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
11. Yarn Pumpkin
10. Autumn Leaf Fairy Lights
09. Wood Slice Pumpkins
08. Thanksgiving Fall Centerpiece
07. DIY Sisal Twine Pumpkins
06. Acorn Garland
05. PainT Foam Pumpkins
04. Pumpkin Wire Wreath
03. DIY Acorn Napkin Rings
02. Dollar Store Thanksgiving Tablescape
01. Pumpkin Place Cards