If you are looking for Thanksgiving sides. Look no further than these Thanksgiving side dishes. There are many traditional side dishes such as mashed potatoes, stuffing, and green beans. But there are also many other delicious options to choose from. Try something different this year from one of these Thanksgiving sides. From Fall harvest salads to sweet potato casserole and Brussels sprouts with bacon, there’s something for everyone to enjoy at the Thanksgiving feast!
When it comes to Thanksgiving dinner, the sides are just as important as the turkey. After all, what would a Thanksgiving feast be without sides?
While there are endless possibilities when it comes to what you can serve as side dishes.
Here are a few ideas for Thanksgiving sides that will surely impress your guests:
- Roasted Brussels sprouts with cranberry balsamic glaze
- Mashed sweet potatoes with maple syrup and pecans
- Honey roasted carrots with thyme
- Sauteed green beans with garlic and shallots
- Cranberry almond bread pudding
- Pumpkin soup with cinnamon cream
It can be hard to choose which ones to make. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of our favorite Thanksgiving side dishes.
These recipes are sure to please everyone at your Thanksgiving table. So, what are you waiting for? Get cooking!
21. Buttery Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots
20. Hasselback Potatoes
19. Mac and Cheese with Broccoli and Carrots
18. Stuffing Recipe
17. Fall Harvest Salad
16. Creamed Corn
14. Southern Baked Macaroni and Cheese
13. Sweet Potato Salad
12. Chinese Garlic Green Beans
11. Sweet Potato Casserole
10. Maple Bacon Carrots
09. Mashed Cauliflower
08. Sweet Potato Bites
07. Cheesy Roasted Potatoes with Bacon
06. Roasted Sweet Potatoes
05. Cranberry Sauce
04. Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
03. Creamy Potatoes Au Gratin
02. Green Bean Casserole
01. Brussels Sprouts and Bacon